Admissions » Admissions Welcome

Admissions Welcome

Welcome Graphic

Welcome to Monsignor Scanlan High School's Admissions Page


Fostering Excellence Through Faith, Education, and Community: Embracing Diversity, Empowering Individuals, and Inspiring Lifelong Achievement.


The Scanlan Way


Discover a journey of excellence at Msgr. Scanlan High School. Embrace your faith with our Sacramental Program, guiding students through Baptism, Communion, Confirmation, and Reconciliation. Rooted in Christian morality, we foster self-mastery and unwavering discipline. Invest in a future of promise, supported by over 70 years of quality education and a proven track record of college success for 98% of graduates. Our dedicated faculty and administration provide steadfast direction, service, and guidance. Explore a diverse curriculum with a wide range of courses, including Advanced Placement options in key subjects, elevating the educational experience. Immerse in our mission of compassion through impactful service projects, and unleash your potential through a rich assortment of extracurricular activities and sports, tailor-made to nurture each student's unique abilities. At Scanlan, the possibilities are boundless.

  • Academic Excellence: With a rich tradition of academic excellence, Scanlan proudly hosts a four-year SAT prep program.
  • Sacramental Program: Msgr. Scanlan High School offers a dedicated Sacramental Program, providing students the opportunity to prepare for Baptism, Communion, Confirmation, and Reconciliation.
  • Christian Morality: Your son or daughter will be nurtured to cultivate a profound sense of Christian morality, self-mastery, and steadfast discipline.
  • Invest in Their Future: Choosing Scanlan is an investment in your child's future. With over 70 years of providing quality education, we offer a strong foundation for growth.
  • College Success: 98% of Msgr. Scanlan graduates embark on journeys to prestigious colleges across the nation. While the remaining 2% embark on vocational schools or serve in the United States Military.
  • Dedicated Faculty: With a robust administration and devoted faculty, Scanlan ensures students receive unwavering direction, service, and guidance.
  • Wide Range of Courses: Scanlan caters to diverse student needs by offering a wide array of courses, challenging them to reach their highest potential.
  • Advanced Placement (AP) Courses: Elevating the educational experience, Scanlan presents Advanced Placement Courses in US History, English, Spanish Language, and Computer Science.
  • Service Projects: Inclusive in our mission, Scanlan engages all students in service projects that lend a helping hand to serve the community.
  • Extracurricular Engagement: Enriching potential, Scanlan extends a plethora of extracurricular activities and sports, fostering each student's unique abilities.

Why a Co-ed Catholic Education?

  • Values-Based Education: Co-ed Catholic high schools offer a values-based education rooted in Catholic teachings, promoting moral and ethical development alongside academic growth.
  • Character Formation: Prioritize character development, fostering virtues such as compassion, integrity, and responsibility, which contribute to well-rounded individuals.
  • Faith-Centered Environment: Students benefit from a faith-centered environment that encourages spiritual growth, prayer, and a strong sense of community, nurturing their relationship with God.
  • Personalized Attention: Smaller class sizes in co-ed Catholic schools often mean more personalized attention from teachers, enabling better understanding and support for individual learning needs.
  • Strong Academic Standards: Catholic schools are known for their rigorous academic standards, providing students with a challenging curriculum that prepares them for college and beyond.
  • Holistic Education: Emphasize a holistic approach to education, incorporating arts, sports, and extracurricular activities to foster well-rounded development.
  • Safe and Supportive Atmosphere: Provide a safe and supportive atmosphere where students can freely express themselves and build meaningful relationships with peers and educators.
  • Community Engagement: Encourages community service and social responsibility, instilling a sense of duty to give back and make a positive impact on society.
  • Parental Involvement: An active and engaged parent community, fostering strong partnerships between parents, teachers, and administrators for the benefit of the students.
  • Long-Term Values: The values and life skills learned in a co-ed Catholic high school often remain with students throughout their lives, guiding their decisions and actions beyond graduation.